【 Processor & OS 】
- Intel Celeron Quad Core Processor: N5105 (2.0~2.9 GHz), Intel UHD Graphics
- Operating System: Pre-installed TelemetryTV ; Support Linux
-Language: pre-installed English, Spanish, Russian, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Polish, Dutch, Swedish, Japanese, Korean, Arabic, Hebrew etc.; Support 100+ languages
- BIOS: Support Wake on LAN / PXE/ BIOS One-Step Reset/ Auto Power on/ RTC wake up
【 Storage 】
- Memory: 8GB LPDDR4
- Storage: 128GB/256GB on-board Storage
- Storage expansion: Support Mirco SD card, M.2 SATA 2280 x1 / M.2 NVMe 2280 x1, SSD and Micro SD Card are not included
【 I/O Specification 】
4x USB 3.0
2x HDMI 2.0 port, support 4K@60Hz
1x 3.5mm Audio combo jack
1x Micro-SD Card Slot
1x Gigabit LAN Port
1x Kensington Lock Slot
1x USB Type-C (Only for power input: 12V2A)
【 Network and Wireless Connection 】
WiFi 6 (802.11ax) Dual Band Wi-Fi (2.4Ghz/5.8Ghz) & Bluetooth 5.2, Support MU-MIMO, Compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
1x Gigabit LAN Port
Cost-Effective Mini PC
- 【Easy Setup】Mini-Sized Desktop Pre-installed withTemetryTV OS
- 【Fanless Design】7/24 hours operation with passive cooling
- 【Storage expandable】Supports M.2 SSD (SATA) up to 2TB and Mirco SD card. SSD and Micro SD Card are not included,
- 【Easy to Install】Horizontal, Vertical, and mounted at the back of monitor or TV with VESA mounting kit
- 1* Mini PC
- 1* Power Supply with EU/AU/US/UK Type Adapters (Adapters will be selected based on sales regions)
- 1* User Manual
- Product Size: 5.2 x 3.2 x 0.72 inch ( 13.1 x 8.1 x 1.83 cm )
Product Weight: 0.45 lb ( 0.203 kg)
We offer 12-month warranty for the hardware of each product under normal usage excluding deliberate damage, accidents, misuse on the product or damage caused by repairs or upgrades attempted by any unauthorized person.
We offer 7x24 hours online service, please email us at email@example.com anytime when you need a support.
FAQ of Quieter3 Mini Computer
1. Can it be powered by power bank? Can it be used with other type-C power supply?
This Mini PC needs stable 12V2A power supply, it must be connected with MeLE original type-C power supply. Please don't power it by the power bank.
2. How to enter into BIOS Setting?
Press the power button and press F7 or Delete continuously to enter select boot device menu -> select Enter Setup and press Enter.
3. How to set Auto power on?
Step 1, Press the power button and press F7 or Delete continuously to enter select boot device menu -> select Enter Setup and press Enter to enter into BIOS Setting menu.
Step 2, Select Chipset -> Common Function -> Power on by auto or Manual-> Select Auto Power on .
Step 3, Then go to Save & Exit -> Save Changes and Exit -> Yes to complete this setting.
4. How to start up TelemetryTV?
Each MeLE Mini PC has preinstalled TelemetryTV, please enter http://help.telemetrytv.com Search for Start Up. TelemetryTV does not recommend using two displays at the same time unless displaying simple static images only.
5. Can it run Linux Ubuntu?
Yes, it supports Linux Ubuntu OS.
6. If you have any other questions, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.